- 2022 BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy heads to Albania
Explore the unexpected… the motto of the 8th edition of the 2022 BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy.
- On track in black. MRR shakedown.
WorldSBK Team, new addition Michael van der Mark (NED) got to know his future machine.
- 2021 BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment Collection
BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment for the 2021 motorcycle season in cutting-edge style.
- BMW Motorrad Motorsport plus 2 satellite teams for 2021 WorldSBK.
The BMW family in the FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) is growing.
- All new BMW S 1000 R
All new Dynamic Roadster outside. Superbike DNA inside. The new S 1000 R once once again sets the benchmark in the dynamic roadster segment.
- BMW Motorrad Definition CE 04 “Plugged to life” e-scooter
With the BMW Motorrad Definition CE 04, the BMW Group is presented the near-series version of the BMW Motorrad Concept Link at #NEXTGen 2020.
- 1 Last BMW Motorrad World Premiere for 2020
It’s been a very busy year for the BMW Motorrad Team and there’s one more world premiere for 2020.
- New BMW R 18 Classic
BMW Motorrad presents the second member of its cruiser segment: the R 18 Classic.
- BMW R nineT Refresh
BMW Motorrad has honed the R nineT family with technical modifications, extending the range of standard and optional equipment.
- Five new BMW Motorrad Heritage models
BMW Motorrad to reveal five new models from its Heritage world.
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team end season with a top ten finish
The BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team completed the final weekend of the season at Estoril with a top ten finish.
- New BMW R 1250 RT announced
New BMW R 1250 RT: The benchmark among dynamic tourers is even more sophisticated and innovative for maximum motorcycle enjoyment on extended journeys.
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team ready to contest the final races of the 2020 season
The BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team is ready for the season finale. The weekend sees the eighth and final round of
- Track-side innovation and technology advancing BMW WSBK Team.
3D Printing enables fast and efficient production of new prototype components right at the circuit for the BMW Motorrad WSBK Team.
- The new BMW G 310 R
BMW Motorrad launch the new 2021 G 310 R in the Indian market.
- Tough weekend at Magny-Cours for BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team
Rainy race weekend at Magny-Cours (FRA) didn’t go according to plan
- 1-2 in qualifying before double DNF for BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team
From 1st and 2nd, both BMW riders crashed and the race was over for Sykes and Laverty.
- New BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GS Adventure.
The BMW GS models are celebrating their 40th anniversary in 2020 so BMW Motorrad presents the new R 1250 GS and R 1250 GS Adventure more sophisticated and innovative than ever before.
- Presenting the new BMW G 310 GS
With the BMW G 310 GS, BMW Motorrad is creating a new experience in the displacement segment below 500 ccm.
- New G 310 with LED lighting
BMW Motorrad plan to release a new G 310 R and G 310 GS with LED lighting in October.