- Historic High for BMW Motorrad Sales
Best sales year ever since BMW Motorrad was founded March 7, 1916.
- The 2022 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este
The 2022 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este: a concorso of the most beautiful and fastest of their time.
- BMW Motorrad MY22 K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 B and K 1600 Grand America.
The new K 1600 models: Six-cylinder fascination for dynamic and luxurious riding, touring and cruising.
- K 1600 range quietly updated for MY22
BMW Motorrad quietly updates the “King of the road tourers”.
New BMW K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 B and K 1600 Grand America for MY22.
- New BMW Motorrad Concept CE 02.
BMW Motorrad CE 02. The electric vehicle concept, which is neither a classic motorcycle nor a scooter, is an exciting and highly emotional mobility offer.
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team going in the right direction.
BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team going in the right direction with top ten finishes in both races.
- 2021 Australian BMW Safari TS event announced
“We are excited to announce that the 2021 TS Safari will be run in Queensland and will be taking you
- BMW Motorrad WSBK Team enjoy a new taste of success
Head of BMW Motorrad, officially opens new BMW Motorrad Motorsport Hospitality facility.
- BMW Motorrad Motorsport ends Most debut in WorldSBK with a solid Sunday of racing.
The Autodrom Most debut in the FIM Superbike World Championship ended with a solid day of racing for BMW Motorrad Motorsport
- The new BMW R 18 Transcontinental targets America
The new BMW R 18 Transcontinental and R 18 B: “The Big Boxer” as a Grand American Tourer for luxurious travelling and as Bagger for cool American highway cruising.
- New BMW R 18 Transcontinental
The BMW Motorrad R 18 Transcontinental finally here after the pre-production prototype was first seen in early 2018 at the
- Markus Schramm, Head of BMW Motorrad, at Assen for WorldSBK
“It was super to be back again” said Markus Schramm, Head of BMW Motorrad, on Sunday afternoon at Assen
- BMW Motorrad sound systems set to reach new highs
Long-term partnership with world-renowned British company Marshall Amplification announced.
- Podium finish for BMW in the FIM EWC 12-hour race at Estoril
Second race and a second podium finish for the BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team and the new #37 BMW M 1000 RR in the FIM Endurance World Championship 2021 (FIM EWC)
- A decade of growth, strategy still on track
BMW Motorrad on course for solid, profitable sales growth in 2021.
- World premiere of the electric BMW CE 04 scooter
BMW Motorrad tout the new BMW CE 04 as the silent revolution: A new chapter in electrically powered urban two-wheel mobility.
- Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2021
The organisers of the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, BMW Group Classic and the Grand Hotel Villa d’Este, are glad to
- R-series GS spied testing
See a BMW Motorrad R-Series GS testing in the wild.
- BMW Motorrad to present the Electric CE-04
Global presentation of the latest representative of urban single-track electric mobility from BMW.
- Three podiums for BMW in round 4 of the FIM WorldSBK Championship
BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team celebrated the first 3 podiums in round 4 of the FIM Superbike World Championship