- The new BMW R 18 Transcontinental targets America
The new BMW R 18 Transcontinental and R 18 B: “The Big Boxer” as a Grand American Tourer for luxurious travelling and as Bagger for cool American highway cruising.
- New BMW R 18 Transcontinental
The BMW Motorrad R 18 Transcontinental finally here after the pre-production prototype was first seen in early 2018 at the
- Markus Schramm, Head of BMW Motorrad, at Assen for WorldSBK
“It was super to be back again” said Markus Schramm, Head of BMW Motorrad, on Sunday afternoon at Assen
- BMW Motorrad sound systems set to reach new highs
Long-term partnership with world-renowned British company Marshall Amplification announced.
- Podium finish for BMW in the FIM EWC 12-hour race at Estoril
Second race and a second podium finish for the BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team and the new #37 BMW M 1000 RR in the FIM Endurance World Championship 2021 (FIM EWC)
- A decade of growth, strategy still on track
BMW Motorrad on course for solid, profitable sales growth in 2021.
- World premiere of the electric BMW CE 04 scooter
BMW Motorrad tout the new BMW CE 04 as the silent revolution: A new chapter in electrically powered urban two-wheel mobility.
- Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2021
The organisers of the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, BMW Group Classic and the Grand Hotel Villa d’Este, are glad to
- R-series GS spied testing
See a BMW Motorrad R-Series GS testing in the wild.
- BMW Motorrad to present the Electric CE-04
Global presentation of the latest representative of urban single-track electric mobility from BMW.
- Three podiums for BMW in round 4 of the FIM WorldSBK Championship
BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team celebrated the first 3 podiums in round 4 of the FIM Superbike World Championship
- 2022 Model revisions
BMW Motorrad model revision measures for the model year 2022.
- Tenth place for Michael van der Mark in round 3 of WSBK.
Sunday did not play out as hoped for the WorldSBK side of the BMW family at Misano.
- BMW Motorrad EWC Team podium after fantastic fightback at Le Mans 24 Hr.
Le Mans. The BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team kicked off the 2021 season in the FIM Endurance World Championship (FIM EWC) with a podium finish.
- Front row start for the BMW Motorrad EWC Team at the “24 Heures Motos”
Le Mans. The new #37 BMW M 1000 RR for the FIM Endurance World Championship (FIM EWC) will start its
- Pure&Crafted Festival returns to Berlin September 2021.
Launched in Berlin in 2015 initiated by BMW Motorrad, the Pure & Crafted Festival returns to the banks of the Spree river in 2021.
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team claim best team result so far
New BMW M 1000 RR has demonstrated its potential in the FIM WSBK Championship.
- New original high-grade Option 719 parts for your BMW R 18.
Original BMW Motorrad accessories offer new customizing options for you R 18 and R 18 Classic.
- BMW registers e-scooter designs for CE04
The European Union Intellectual Property Network (EUIPN) lists BMW as the owner of a recently approved application to protect the
- Digital shift on product launches
Digital formats to take the place of traditional trade fair appearances for BMW Motorrad in the future.