- BMW registers e-scooter designs for CE04
The European Union Intellectual Property Network (EUIPN) lists BMW as the owner of a recently approved application to protect the
- Digital shift on product launches
Digital formats to take the place of traditional trade fair appearances for BMW Motorrad in the future.
- Positive test ahead of WSBK opener in Spain
BMW Motorrad Motorsport spent two days testing at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- New faster BMW C 400 Scooters
BMW Motorrad has upgraded the two midsize C 400 scooters. New colours and faster engines.
- New soft luggage solutions from BMW Motorrad.
New Black Collection: Storage space for every adventure.
- Expanded cooperation in the Connected Motorcycle Consortium
BMW Motorrad expands cooperation in the Connected Motorcycle Consortium (CMC).
- Spirit of Passion – A touch of Nostalgia or Deja Vu?
“Spirit of Passion” Nostalgia or Deja Vu? Comment on the latest BMW custom by Kingston Custom.
- BMW Motorrad delivered 169,272 motorcycles and scooters in 2020
Despite pandemic-related challenges in 2020, BMW Motorrad was able to handover 169,272 motorcycles and scooters
- Javier Forés joins BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team
Javier ‘Xavi’ Forés joins the BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team, as the third regular rider.
- 2022 BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy heads to Albania
Explore the unexpected… the motto of the 8th edition of the 2022 BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy.
- 2021 BMW International Golf Open to take place in June
2021 dates for Germany’s most prestigious professional golf tournament have been announced.
- On track in black. MRR shakedown.
WorldSBK Team, new addition Michael van der Mark (NED) got to know his future machine.
- 2021 BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment Collection
BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment for the 2021 motorcycle season in cutting-edge style.
- BMW Motorrad Motorsport plus 2 satellite teams for 2021 WorldSBK.
The BMW family in the FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) is growing.
- All new BMW S 1000 R
All new Dynamic Roadster outside. Superbike DNA inside. The new S 1000 R once once again sets the benchmark in the dynamic roadster segment.
- BMW Motorrad Definition CE 04 “Plugged to life” e-scooter
With the BMW Motorrad Definition CE 04, the BMW Group is presented the near-series version of the BMW Motorrad Concept Link at #NEXTGen 2020.
- 1 Last BMW Motorrad World Premiere for 2020
It’s been a very busy year for the BMW Motorrad Team and there’s one more world premiere for 2020.
- New BMW R 18 Classic
BMW Motorrad presents the second member of its cruiser segment: the R 18 Classic.
- BMW R nineT Refresh
BMW Motorrad has honed the R nineT family with technical modifications, extending the range of standard and optional equipment.
- Five new BMW Motorrad Heritage models
BMW Motorrad to reveal five new models from its Heritage world.