- New BMW R 1300 GS, the low-down
The new BMW R 1300 GS: “Next level GS” featuring new boxer engine and new suspension, with significantly reduced weight and increased GS competence all round.
- Changing of the guard, Edgar Heinrich retiring as head of BMW Motorrad Design
Alexander Buckan becomes the new head of BMW Motorrad Design January 2024.
- New R nineT 10 years on
The new BMW R 12 nineT continues 100 years of BMW Motorrad fascination and tradition seamlessly.
- 2023 BMW Motorrad Pure&Crafted Festival
Under the banner of “100 years of BMW Motorrad”, the fans of music, motorcycle culture, skateboarding, BMX and art will
- The 2023 FIM WorldSBK kicks off in Australia
The 2023 FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) kicks off at Phillip Island, Australia, on the last weekend of February (24th
- Namibia chosen for the BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy 2024
BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy 2024 heads to Namibia, Africa. BMW Motorrad has decided the venue for the International GS
- BMW record sales of 202,895 motorcycles in 2022
Another year, another record sales result for BMW Motorrad
- BMW Motorrad begins to mark its centenary with 2 limited editions.
December 1922, BMW puts the first BMW motorcycle on the drawing board.
- The new MY23 BMW R 1250 RS
The MY23 BMW R 1250 RS is now even more innovative and sophisticated.
- New MY23 BMW R 1250 R Roadster
The MY23 BMW R 1250 R is impressively honed and advanced providing even more roadster pleasure.
- Meet the new BMW M R
The “M-R” is the second M model from BMW Motorrad.
- BMW Motorrad MY23 S1000RR
The new BMW S 1000 RR – even more dynamic for 2023.
- BMW Motorrad MY23 Updates
BMW Motorrad range for model year 2023 – MY23
- Fresh BMW Motorrad Management
Stephan Reiff a BMW veteran of 19 years, will succeed Dr. Alexander Wehr as Motorrad’s VP of Sales and Marketing.
- NEW M 1000 RR 50 Years M anniversary model
To mark the 50th anniversary of BMW M GmbH, founded in 1972 as BMW Motorsport GmbH, BMW Motorrad presents the
- Historic High for BMW Motorrad Sales
Best sales year ever since BMW Motorrad was founded March 7, 1916.
- The 2022 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este
The 2022 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este: a concorso of the most beautiful and fastest of their time.
- BMW Motorrad MY22 K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 B and K 1600 Grand America.
The new K 1600 models: Six-cylinder fascination for dynamic and luxurious riding, touring and cruising.
- K 1600 range quietly updated for MY22
BMW Motorrad quietly updates the “King of the road tourers”.
New BMW K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 B and K 1600 Grand America for MY22.
- New BMW Motorrad Concept CE 02.
BMW Motorrad CE 02. The electric vehicle concept, which is neither a classic motorcycle nor a scooter, is an exciting and highly emotional mobility offer.