- BMW Motorrad sound systems set to reach new highs
Long-term partnership with world-renowned British company Marshall Amplification announced.
- BMW registers e-scooter designs for CE04
The European Union Intellectual Property Network (EUIPN) lists BMW as the owner of a recently approved application to protect the designs of a new e-scooter
- Expanded cooperation in the Connected Motorcycle Consortium
BMW Motorrad expands cooperation in the Connected Motorcycle Consortium (CMC).
- Tech deep dive: BMW Big Boxer
BMW Big Boxer engine. At 1,802cc 91ps, it is BMW’s biggest and most powerful yet.
- Club Leather Men’s Jacket EUROPEAN Recall
Following instructions from the Munich Regional Administrative Authority, BMW Motorrad recalls the Club Leather Men’s Jacket size M, part number 76129899222
- Track-side innovation and technology advancing BMW WSBK Team.
3D Printing enables fast and efficient production of new prototype components right at the circuit for the BMW Motorrad WSBK Team.
- R 1250 MY20 AUS Recall
Recall for all Australian delivered MY20 R 1250 BMW Motorrad Motorcycles
- New larger BMW TFT dash!
This is proof there’s a new, larger BMW TFT display on the way.
- Washing one’s dirty linen in public
A short story about the right stuff is to wash your textile motorcycle gear with
- So yesterday, chain maintenance.
So yesterday, chain maintenance. BMW Motorrad presents the M Endurance chain.
- BMW Motorrad presents…
M Performance carbon fibre wheel sets for the BMW S 1000 RR. Munich, 19 August 2020. Carbon fibre – once developed for the aerospace industry, this
- BMW Motorrad Active Cruise Control (ACC)
BMW Motorrad will soon offer Active Cruise Control.