Besides the unveiling of the BMW iNEXT on November 11 at 2.00 pm (CET) and something from MINI on November 17, BMW Group have also scheduled a world premiere from BMW Motorrad on November 11 at 10.00 am (CET).
It’s been a very busy year for the BMW Motorrad Team with a range of activities including:
- The critical launch of the new heritage line, the new BMW R 18 followed by the R 18 Classic.
- Introduced advance technologies and features such as Active Cruise Control, the M Endurance chain and superb new larger BMW Motorrad TFT dashboard display.
- Celebrated 40 Years GS with a handsomely presented 40 Years GS family including revised models of the new R 1250 GS and R 1250 GS Adventure.
- Updated the F Series GS bikes comprising of the new BMW F 750 GS, F 850 GS and F 850 GS Adventure and adding both a new G 310 GS and R nineT anniversary version to the family.
- Announced general 2021 BMW Motorrad model revisions.
- Competed with BMW Motorrad Factory Teams and mixed success in both the 2020 World Superbike Championship (WSBK) and World Endurance Championship (WEC).
- Updated the entire R nineT range with more tech and standard inclusions.
- Launched a revised BMW S 1000 RR and added a monumental new model and clear direction with the new BMW Motorrad M 1000 RR or MRR as it will become known.
- Added strength to their already class leading touring bike with the New BMW R 1250 RT announced.
And so with eagerness and intrigue, we look forward to another world premiere whether it’s a replacement for the enduring S 1000 R or an update to the K Series of super tourers and cruisers, an addition to the C Series of urban commuters or something different entirely.
It’ll no doubt follow their mantra, to bring joy and Make Life A Ride.
Images courtesy of BMW Group.